Connect the Keyboard to Your Computer
1. IBM-Compatible PC
2. Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
3. Available USB or PS/2 port
• Please Plug the rectangular USB
connector into your computer's
rectangular USB port.
1.Turn off the Computer power.
2. Attach the purple USB-to-PS/2 adapter
to the USB connector, and then plug it
into the computer's purple PS/2
• If you have previously installed other keyboard or mouse drivers on your
Computer, please uninstall them first.
• Please make sure that the keyboard is properly connected to the computer.