1 2 3 4 5
End of programme as soon as @/stopü(Finished/fluffing) indicator light flashes
Adding or removing laundry
The drying cycle can be interrupted in order to add or remove laundry.
The programme must then be continued or ended.
The drum and the door may be hot!
1. Open the door. The drying process is interrupted.
2. Load or remove laundry and close the door.
3. If required, select a new programme and additional functions.
4. Press the inicio/stop (start/stop) button.
Empty the container after every use.
1. Remove the condensation container and hold it
2. Open the locking cap.
3. Pour out the condensation.
Check the valve in the condensation container for dirt:
If there are fluff deposits on the valvea rinse the valve under running water.
Also pour some tap water into the empty condensation container then pour it out again
through the valve.
To do this, press the valve in and allow all the water to drain out.
4. Close the locking cap.
5. Always push the tank fully back in until it locks in place.
If the depósito (Container) / limp. m/l(Cleaning) indicator
light comes on after emptying the container a see page 10.
Cleaning the fluff filter
Clean the fluff filter after every use.
1. Open the door and pull out the fluff filter.
2. Remove the fluff (brush your hand over the fluff filter).
If the fluff filter is very dirty or blocked, wash it out with warm water
and dry thoroughly.
3. Replace the fluff filter.
4. Remove fluff from door/door area.
Switching off the dryer
Set the programme selector to o (Off).
Do not leave laundry in the dryer.
Removing the laundry
Your dryer has an automatic anti-crease function. The drum is moved at set intervals for 30 minutes after
the programme has ended. Laundry remains loose and fluffy (for 90 minutes, if additional menos (Easy-
iron) function is selected - depending on model).
... and adapt to individual requirements
Never operate the dryer if it is damaged.
Inform your after-sales service.
Sorting and loading laundry
Remove all objects from pockets.
Pay particular attention to cigarette lighters.
The drum must be empty before filling.
Your new dryer
Congratulations - You have chosen to buy a modern, high-quality
Siemens domestic appliance.
A distinctive feature of your dryer is its low energy consumption.
Every dryer which leaves our factory is carefully checked to ensure
that it functions correctly and is in perfect condition.
Should you have any questions, our after-sales service will be pleased
Disposal in an environmentally-responsible manner
Dispose of packaging in an environmentally-responsible manner.
This appliance is designated according to European directive
2002/96/EC which governs waste electrical and electronic
The directive provides an EU-wide framework for the return and
recycling of old appliances.
For further information about our products, accessories, spare parts
and services, please visit: www.siemens-home.com
ʋ Preparation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
ʋ Setting the programmes . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
ʋ Drying . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3/4
ʋ Notes on laundry . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
ʋ Care and cleaning . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6
ʋ Overview of programmes . . . . . . . . . . . . 7
ʋ Installation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 8
ʋ Frost protection / Transport . . . . . . . . . . . 8
ʋ Technical data . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 9
ʋ Optional accessories . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 9
ʋ What to do if... / After-sales service . . . . 10
ʋ Safety instructions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 11
Preparing for installation, see page 8
Selecting and adjusting the programme
Care and cleaning
Dryer cabinet, control panel, air cooler, moisture sensors– Wipe off with a soft, damp cloth.– Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.– Remove detergent and cleaning agent residue immediately.Clean the air cooler 5 to 6 times a year or if
depósito (Container) / limp. m/l(Cleaning) flashes after cleaning the fluff filter.
Air coolerIn order to clean it, the air cooler must be removed.– Allow the dryer to cool.– Residual water may leak out, so place an absorbent towel underneath the maintenance door.
1. Unlock the maintenance door (1).
2. Fully open the maintenance door (2).
3. Turn both locking levers outwards (1).
4. Pull out the front insert (2).
5. Remove the air cooler.
Take care not to damage the air cooler.When cleaning, use warm water only. Do not use hard or sharp-edged objects.
6. Clean the air cooler thoroughly and allow the water to drain off.
Clean the seals.
7. First insert the air cooler (handle at the bottom) and then the front insert.
8. Turn back both locking levers.
9. Lock the maintenance door.
The dryer is fitted with stainless steel moisture sensors. The sensors measure the level of
moisture in the laundry. After a long period of operation, a fine layer of limescale may form
on the sensors.
1. Open the door.
2. Clean the moisture sensors using a slightly damp sponge with a rough
Do not use steel wool or abrasive materials.
Select the drying programme ...
Press the inicio/stop (start/stop) button
Only if your hands are dry.
Only hold the plug by the plug
Information on laundry ...
Labelling of fabrics
Follow the manufacturer's care information.
( Drying at normal temperature.
'cLow-temperature drying a in addition, select delicado (Low heat).
)cDo not machine dry.
Be sure to follow the safety instructions a see page 11!
For example, do not use the dryer for the following fabrics:
– Airtight fabrics (e.g. rubber-coated fabrics).
– Delicate materials (silk, curtains made from synthetic material) a they may crease.
– Laundry contaminated with oil.
Before drying for the first time
– Do not put any laundry in the dryer. Set the programme selector to a timed programme
(a see page 7) and select inicio/stop (start/stop). When the programme has finished,
set the programme selector to o (Off).
– To ensure a consistent result, sort the laundry by fabric type and drying programme.
– Always dry very small fabrics (e.g. baby socks) together with large items of laundry
(e.g. hand towels).
– Fasten zips, hooks and eyelets, button covers and tie together cloth belts, strips, etc.
– Do not overdry easy-care laundry a risk of creasing.
Allow laundry to finish drying in the air.
– Do not iron laundry immediately after drying, fold items up and leave for a while a the
remaining moisture will then be distributed evenly.
– Knitted fabrics (e.g. T shirts, knitwear) often shrink when tumble dried for the first time
a do not use the seco plus (Extra Dry) programme.
– Starched laundry is not always suitable for dryers a starch leaves behind a coating that
adversely affects the drying operation.
– Use the correct dosage of fabric softener as per the manufacturer's instructions when
washing the laundry to be dried subsequently.
– Using a timed programme with a small laundry load a optimisation of the drying result.
Environmental protection/energy-saving tips
– Before drying, spin the laundry thoroughly in the washing machine a the higher the spin
speed, the shorter the drying time will be (consumes less energy), also spin easy-care
– Use the maximum recommended fill level but do not overload laundry
a overview of programmes, see page 7.
– Make sure the room is well ventilated during drying.
– Clean the fluff filter after every drying cycle a see page 4.
– Do not block or seal the air inlet.
Only when the appliance is
Only operate the dryer
with the fluff filter inserted.
ʋ exclusively for domestic use,
ʋ only for drying fabrics which have been washed using
Do not leave children unsupervised near the dryer.
Keep pets away from the dryer.
For a detailed programme overview, a see page 7.
Before using the dryer for the first time
run the drying cycle without any laundry a see page 7.
and service indicators
Reduced temperature for delicate fabrics ', e.g. polyacrylic,
polyamide, elastane or acetate; for longer drying times.
(Easy-iron)Reduces creasing and prolongs the anti-creasing phase after the programme has finished.
limp. m/l(Cleaning)Lit a empty the container for condensation.Flashes
a clean the fluff filter and/or air cooler.