Bekijk hier gratis de Samyang 24mm f/2.8 AF Sony FE handleiding. Heb je de handleiding gelezen maar geeft deze antwoord op je vraag? Stel dan je vraag op deze pagina aan andere Samyang 24mm f/2.8 AF Sony FE bezitters.
mm F2.8 AF
for SONY E-Mount
• Front Lens Cap • Rear lens cap • Lens Hood
• Semi Hard Case • Instruction Manual • Warranty Card
Attaching the lens
When mounting the lens
make sure that it clicks in
place otherwise it may
detach and cause damage
Do not modify or try to
repair the lens as this wi
void the warranty.
Do not apply excessive
force on the lens when it is
attached to the camera. It
may damage the lens and
Do not leave the lens in
direct sunlight as this
could cause a re.
Ensure that the lens is
operating properly by
testing it on your camera
before shooting an
Do not look directly at the
sun through a camera
with a lens attached as it
Detaching the lens
Attaching the Lens
Detaching the Lens
• An inconspicuous size, a 9.5” minimum focusing distance, and a
substantial wide angle of view make it perfect for travel,
astrophotography, stealthy street shooting, and landscapes.
• It will provide optimal quality still images and video with both
Sony Full Frame and APS-C image sensor cameras. For Sony alpha
APS-C camera users the lens is equivalent to approximately 36mm
to provide a more moderate wide angle view.
• The AF (autofocus) is optimized for fast and precise focus detection
with mirrorless cameras.
• Seven elements in seven groups, three Aspherical lenses, two high
refractive lenses plus Ultra Multi Coating are utilized to minimize
aberrations and increase sharpness for impressive image quality.
• The IF (Internal Focus) design prevents both changes length and
front element rotation for easy use with polarizing and other lters
where positioning must be maintained.
To maintain your safety and prevent damage to the lens, please fully
familiarize yourself with the following:
• Do not look directly at the sun through the lens as It may seriously
impair your vision.
• Do not to apply excessive force when attaching the lens to the
camera as it may cause damage to the lens or your camera.
• The lens is a precision optical product, so dropping or excessive
impact may cause product failure.
• Attach or detach the lens only while the camera is turned o.
• Be careful not to touch or contaminate the gold contacts on the
mount as it can adversely aect communication with the camera.
• Protect the lens from water, high humidity and excessive heat.
• Always store the lens with the lens cap on in a dry and well ventilated
location out of direct sunlight. Direct sunlight passing through the
lens could become concentrated enough to cause a re.
• Avoid subjecting the lens to drastic temperature changes such as
moving from a very cold outdoors location to a warm indoors
location. This can cause moisture in the air to condense inside or on
the outside of the lens and lead to failure or mold production. Before
taking the lens indoors from a cold outdoors location , put the lens
in a plastic bag or sealed camera bag and remove it only when the
lens has warmed up to room temperature.
• It is extremely important before cleaning to dust o the lens surface
using a lens blower or a soft brush to remove any foreign particles or
grit that could scratch the lens.
• Using a clean microber lens cloth, gently wipe the lens in a circular
motion from the center outwards towards the edges of the glass.
• If stubborn spots remain, put only one or two small drops of ethanol
or reputable lens cleaner on the microber cloth and repeat the
circular cleaning process. DO NOT USE AN ORGANIC SOLVENT SUCH
AS PAINT THINNER, ALCOHOL, OR BENZENE.
• Remove the rear lens cap and the camera body cap.
• Align the white index mark (dot) on the lens barrel with the white
index mark (dot) on the lens mount of the camera.
• Do not press the lens release button on the camera when mounting
• Insert the lens into the camera mount and rotate it clockwise until it
“clicks” and locks in place. Do not insert the lens at an angle.
• Remove the front lens cap when you are ready to shoot.
• Attach the front lens cap.
• While holding down the lens release button on the camera body,
rotate the lens counterclockwise until it stops and separate the lens