Congratulations on your purchase and
welcome to Philips!
T o fully benet from
t that Philips offers, register your
product at www
General description (Fig.
Batter y compar tment co ver
Wheel of retaining frame
Cleaning br ush
Philips Cleaning Spray (HQ110)
Read this user manual carefully before y
use the appliance and sav
e it for future
- This washable sha ver is not suitable for
shaving in the sho
wer (Fig. 2).
- W ar ning: Do not use this appliance
close to a bathtub,
shower or other
s lled with water .
- This appliance is not intended for use
by persons (including children) with
sensor y or mental
or lack of exper ience and
unless they ha ve been given
vision or instr uction concer ning
use of the appliance by a person
responsible for their saf
- Children should be super vised to
ensure that they do not play with the
- Do not use the shav er if it is damaged.
- Use and store the shav er at a
temperature between 5°C and 35°C
- Remov e the batter ies from the
appliance if you are not going to use it
for a month or more.
- Be careful with hot water . Al ways check
if the water is not too hot,
burning your hands.
- Do not immer se the shav er in water or
- Do not use the shav er in combination
e lotions, creams, foams,
gels or other cosmetic products.
- This shav er can be safely cleaned under
- This symbol means: Suitable to be
cleaned under a r
unning tap (Fig. 3).
Compliance with standards
- This Philips appliance complies with all
If handled proper ly and according
to the instr
uctions in this user manual, the
safe to use based on scientic
le today .
- This shav er complies with the
applicable IEC safety standards.
Preparing for use
The appliance operates on two R6
1.5-volt alkaline batteries.
Prefer ably inser t
Philips batteries to get optimal shaving
e your hands and the appliance
are dry when you insert the batteries.
Remov e the batter y compartment
Put two batteries in the battery
Mak e sure the + and - indications on
the batteries matc
h the indications in the
y compar tment.
The appliance does not work if the
batteries have been placed incorrectly.
Slide the battery compar tment
cover back onto the a
oiding damage due to battery
- Do not expose the appliance to
temperatures higher than 35°C
- Remov e the batter ies if you are not
going to use the appliance for a month
- Do not leav e empty batter ies in the
Register your pr
oduct and get suppor t at www.philips.com/welcome