1 - PC layout
2 - Mac layout
3 - Easy-Switch keys
4 - ON/OFF switch
5 - Battery status LED and ambient light sensor
Pair to a second computer with Easy-Switch
Your keyboard can be paired with up to three different computers using the Easy-
Switch button to change the channel.
1. Select the channel you want and press and hold the Easy-Switch button for three
seconds. This will put the keyboard in discoverable mode so that it can be seen by your
computer. The LED will start blinking quickly.
2. Connect your keyboard to your computer using Bluetooth or the USB receiver:
• Bluetooth: Open the Bluetooth settings on your computer to complete the pairing. You
can find more information here.
• USB receiver: Plug the receiver to a USB port, open Logitech Options, and select: Add
devices > Setup Unifying device, and follow the instructions.
3. Once paired, a short press on the Easy-Switch button will allow you to switch channels.
Download Logitech Options to use all the possibilities this keyboard has to offer. To
download and learn more about the possibilities go to logitech.com/options.
Logitech Options is compatible with Windows and Mac.
Your keyboard is compatible with multiple operating systems (OS): Windows 10 and
8, macOS, iOS, Linux and Android.