The order of assembly corresponds with the letters molded into
each wall. For example, match up the two walls with A molded
into the bottom corners. Lift up the wall with hooks and insert
hooks into the openings in opposite wall. Push down on the wall
with the hooks to “lock” wall in place.
NOTE: Place a block of wood on walls with D molded in (see
Illus. 4) and pound with a hammer. A rubber mallet may be used
in place of the hammer and block of wood.
TUNNELASSEMBLY (ILLUS. 11 - 17)
Place tunnel bottom (B - tunnel piece without pegs) on lower
“shelf” on the wall with the bubble window. Insert two 1 5/8" (4.1
cm) bolts (C) with bolt covers (D) in holes inside tunnel bottom.
Tighten with a screwdriver.
NOTE: The 1 5/8" (4.1 cm) bolts may be tightened with a
slotted or Phillips® screwdriver. Do not overtighten bolts. The bolt
cover will not snap shut if bolt is too tight.
Insert two 1 5/8" (4.1 cm) bolts with bolt covers in holes
underneath tunnel. Tighten with a screwdriver.
Place tunnel top (A - tunnel piece with pegs) on top “shelf” on
the wall with the bubble window. Line up pegs on the inside rim
of tunnel with holes in the walls at each end of tunnel and push
down. Insert two 1 5/8" (4.1 cm) bolts with bolt covers in holes in
tunnel top and tighten with a screwdriver.
Insert three 1 5/8" (4.1 cm) bolts with bolt covers in tunnel top
and into threaded bushing inside holes in tunnel bottom.
624370101 - 5/11
LITTLE TIKES® PLAYGROUND
Ages 3 years and up
Please save sales receipt for proof of purchase.
ADULT ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
2 people are required for assembly.
• Keep these instructions for future reference.
• Prior to assembly, this package contains small parts: hardware
which is a choking hazard and may contain sharp edges and
sharp points. Keep away from children until assembled.
• Falls onto hard surfaces can result in head or other serious
injuries. Never place on concrete, asphalt, wood, packed earth,
grass or other hard surfaces. Carpet over hard floors may not
prevent injury. Always use protective surfacing on the ground
under and surrounding the playground equipment according to
the enclosed “Consumer Information Sheet for Playground
Surfacing Materials.” Maximum fall height protection up to 6 feet
(2 m) required.
• Adult supervision required. Do not leave children unattended.
• This product is intended for use by children ages 3 years and up.
• Maximum weight per child: 100 lbs. (45 kg). Limit 8 children.
• Shoes must be worn at all times.
• This product is intended for outdoor domestic family use only.
• Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the
likelihood of serious or fatal injury.
• Place this product on level ground and at least 6' (2 m) away
from any object. Objects to be avoided include, but are not
limited to, fences, buildings, overhead branches, laundry lines or
• To prevent serious injury, children must not use the equipment
until properly installed.
• It is recommended that the orientation of the assembled product
be such that direct sunlight is minimized on surfaces intended
for standing or sitting.
• Instruct children on proper use of this product, only after
properly placed, and not in a manner other than intended.
• Do not allow children to climb on product when product is wet.
• Instruct children not to attach items to the product that are not
specifically designed for use with the product such as, but not
limited to, jump ropes, clotheslines, pet leashes, cables and
chains, as they may cause a strangulation hazard.
• Instruct children to remove their bike or other sports helmet
before playing on this product.
• Dress children appropriately: do not allow children to wear
loose-fitting clothing including ponchos, scarves and garments
with drawstrings. Well-fitting shoes must be worn at all times.
• Protect your eyes. Always wear safety glasses when using a