• The wireless system makes installation easy and brings eect on your interior decoration.
• The ultra-distance remote control (≥80M) meets the need of various buildings.
• Fix the pushbutton on the door with screws glass glue or dual-side sponge adhesive tape. Be sure not to let it
close to any metal subject or expose it to rain. The battery may last for one year(20 times/day).
• Plug the receiver into indoor socket of AC 230V and press the transmitter; If you want one more transmitter
to control the receiver, press code matching button on side cover, then press the button of newly added
transmitter. It indicates that newly added transmitter has been stored when you hear a doorbell sound.
You can repeat the above actions, 4 transmitters can be used at most.
• 36 melodies for option.
• The doorbell can be placed anywhere indoors. you can even move it as you like. It’s suitable for homes, oce
buildings, factories, hotels and reception halls, etc. With, you won’t miss any visitor.
• Please replace the batteries when you nd it can’t work
properly after a period of time’s use.
1. This appliance can not be used by persons(including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
2.Children should be supervised not playing with the appliance.
1. Set the fastening tab of the top cover into the slot of the base
2. Press here by hand to x the top cover onto the base
3. Use a minus driver to carefully open the top cover of the unit
4. Use double-sided tape to x the unit to the desired plave
5. pressing lightly the batter holder in the side
6. cr2032 3V Lithuim Battery
1. LED FLASHING INDICATOR
2. High Quality Loudspeaker
3. Water proof push button with LED Indicator
4. Name plate
5. RING OPTION SWITCH: ring only, or LED ash only, or combination of ring and ash
6. VOLUME SWITCH (low, medium or high)
7. TUNES SELECTION SWITCH
8. keep the code-matching button on the receiver pushed, and push the buttonof the transmitter
at te same time. Release the code-matching button on the receiver as soon as the bell rings, and
then release the button of the transmitter accordingly. In this case, the code matching of the
doorbell set is nished.
3. Steel Nail
4. Hang on the wall
871125248577_manual.indd 1 11-09-12 12:49